For The One I Love

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One day I thought He wasn't special
Then I don't know what happened
That same guy I anticipated
Is the one who gave me all the butterflies

He's always on my mind
Every single day
From the moment I wake up
Until I go to bed at night

Every time I get a text message
I was hoping that'd be him
And whenever I see his name
I find myself smiling

Unexpected as it may seem
But feelings couldn't lie
Tried to hide all the excitement
Until unconsciously I'm falling more and more

A night I didn't expected
He introduced me to his workmates
Not as a friend
But as his girlfriend

I don't know what I felt
But one thing is for sure
I never felt so happy before
Until officially we got together

When I'm tired and stressed
All I want is his hug
Cause of all the relievers
Nobody relaxes me like he does

Couldn't ask for more to God
His love is more than enough
Nothing in this world is more important
Than to be loved by the one you love

I wanna travel the world with him
To Paris, New York and Bali
See how beautiful this world could be
With my one and true love

0 comments:

Post a Comment