I don't know where to start but since I'm running out of time, let me start with thanking you for being not just a cousin to me but also one of the closest person whom I can count on. You are a blessing because of who you are, a simple yet truly a loving friend. Twenty one years ago, we're just babies - free from worries but now, we are both busy with bigger responsibilities. A month from now, you'll graduate with pride as a Medical Technology Student and that I am happy for. I idolized you for chasing your dreams, and if you are going to pursue Medicine, I would be very glad for you because I know that's what you really wanted.
You are my closest cousin who never hesitated to be true always to me. Whenever I am wrong, you frankly let me know or feel that I did something you don't like and that's exactly what I need. When we were younger, all we had was childhood playtime memories wherein most of the time we end up pissing each other, but now I'm missing you a lot and I do long for more time to bond with you soon.
I pray that God may enlighten you and open your heart to direct you to His plans and I wish that He may give all that you desire for especially in your future endeavors. I love you always.
xo,
Shine

0 comments:
Post a Comment